

I have never before gone to a vet who sent my pets cards for their birthday. I really love our vet. It made me laugh when I saw it. I took it inside, found Mags, and opened it up for her to see. She seemed to care less about the card and was more interested in the fact that I was so excited.
I can't believe it has already been 4 years since my little pooch was born. I remember the day the breeder told me I could come pick my puppy out of the litter. The pups were only 3 weeks old and had just barely opened their eyes and ears. It was dark and cold that November night, but it was the beginning of a very beautiful relationship between Mags and I, and the breeders and I. Every weekend after I picked out my pup, I was allowed to go over and see my little girl grow up, and talk with the breeders for a few hours.
This picture is Mags at about 4 weeks old. I absolutely loved going over and visiting her and the breeders. Sometimes Hubs would come along, but usually it was just me. I always took the camera.
This picture was taken at around 5 weeks. My pup was so adorable. She was the runt of the litter and the most head strong of the group. She was the most curious, and the least likely to be pushed around. The breeders told me the runt was usually the smartest and the snuggliest. They were right. Mags is my snuggle bug and she is probably the smartest dog I've ever had. She can pick up a new command in a few minutes.
I love this picture because it was taken by the breeders. This was on a day that Hubs decided to stay home. Does it look like I minded? And look at my little sweetie checking me out.
We brought Mags home when she was 9 weeks old, and on Christmas Eve. She was by far the best Christmas present I got that year. The relationships that were forged by the purchase of this puppy are irreplaceable and are lifelong.
So on this special day, I would like to tell tell my little pooch:
Happy Birthday Mags!






7 Thoughts:
Oh those photos are soooo gorgeous! Happy birthday pup-pup!
So you've just had your 4th wedding anniversary and got her 3-4 months later? If I had a baby, our lives would be totally parallel lol.
And how nice is your vet!
Happy Puppy B-day!
So so cute! And how wonderful that Mags vet sends birthday cards! That's awesome. :-D
Pets bring so much love to our lives. It's wonderful.
:-D
Awww, love the pictures! I love our dog so much so I understand the love. :)
Happy birthday Mags!!
She's adorable! Great cards!
She's beautiful!! My Dane just turned 4 last week! :) He is the best dog ever and I know we would be lost without him! They are such great companions.
Happy Birthday Mags!
Happy B-day Mags! That is really nice of the vet to send a birthday card for her.
Post a Comment