Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What It'll Cost You

Straight from the pamphlet that accompanied my traffic ticket:
  • Leaving dog feces - $500 (Does it count of your pooch has the runs?)
  • Running a red light/stop sign - $204 (I knew I shouldn't play with the traffic signal wires [ignore the man behind the curtain!])
  • Improper turn/not signaling - $204 (I can hang a "Louie" but those righties always get me)
  • Inadequate bed - $264 (I hope my bed is adequate! Who decides this? Does the fact that I just had a baby mean it's adequate? LOL!)
  • Load on non-load surface - $264 (Explain.)
  • No safety chains - $154 (I better get some chains!)
  • Open container in vehicle - $364 (Quick! Hide the container from your lunch salad!)
  • Unnecessary use of horn - $154 (Is this like the unnecessary use of pain meds?)
  • Barking dog - $150 (Shut it Mags! Each bark'll cost ya!)
  • Animal at large - $149 (What gorilla?)
  • Soliciting after hours - $169 (I'll let you make fun of that one on your own)
  • Littering - $264 (It would cost me more to liter than to speed)
  • Glass container in park - $280 (Oookayyyy. I get it. But really?)

Interesting....

3 Thoughts:

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

Man what's next? They are going to fine you if you have too many flushes of your toilet in one day?

Ann Katherine said... [Reply to comment]

wow! they need to give you that when you get your license or move to a new state. I NEVER KNEW!!!!

PJ said... [Reply to comment]

I'll have to start soliciting earlier to get it all in then.



LOL!!!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary