I did manage to find a new chiropractor today. I had been dragging my feet in finding one the last couple months because before I moved here, I had been going to the same chiropractor since I was in high school. I know it's silly, but I had a hard time biting the bullet even though I've been constantly complaining to my sweetie that "my butt is out of alignment." My neck ordeal sealed it though. There is just no way I could deal with limited neck mobility that even worse was making it hard and painful to sleep at night. When I left the chiropractor's office this morning I felt right as rain and was so happy about it I went back to work in an awesome mood.
Saturday I went for my now weekly massages (my sweetie talked me into going every week until my dr says "no more" at the end of my pregnancy), and I swear the girl has hands of gold. When I woke up Saturday morning to put the dogs I out, I couldn't move my head at all. But as it was Saturday, I couldn't get in to a chiropractor. I informed my therapist of my condition and asked her to do what she could. Praise be to heaven, when I left there I had almost my full range of motion back and I felt awesome. I seriously love that girl! I felt so good I went straight to Ko.hls and bought some more maternity clothes that will hopefully take me to the end of my pregnancy (unlike the first ones I bought that I am fast outgrowing [yes, I am too cheap to pay more than $20 for a maternity top I will only wear for a couple more months]). Its funny how such small things make me so dang happy lately. The other side of that is, it doesn't take much for the small things to set me off. At least the good things come in much greater abundance, and I quickly forget about the annoyances when something makes me happy. lol
The past couple of posts I've talked about how people keep telling me you can't tell from the back that I am pg, and that sometimes you can't tell from the front, so I tried to take some pictures to show that fact. Apparently it is more noticeable in bright red shirts than it is in black ones, cause I just look fat in the picture below. lol
Baby Bean and Mom from the front.
My little Bean is definitely all out front. My mother laughs and says I am going to be really big by the time the baby makes her appearance. Quite a few people have echoed her thoughts, including me. In fact, the other day Sweetie was looking at my tummy with a grin on his face. When I asked him what he was smiling at he said, "Your belly. It looks like you have a basketball under your shirt."
Another awesome thing that happened today, my coworker who approached me about the crib last week came over to my desk again today. He sat down with this grin on his face and said, "So, um, do you need a changing table or any matching baby furniture to go with your crib?" LOL! I told him that I put a nice crib mattress on our registry just in case they wanted to get that too. Apparently we're going to get that from my work now too. Sweet! Now we're going to go buy a new digital camera with the money we would have spent on the crib. Double Sweet!
I can't remember if I was going to write anything else. To be honest, I feel like a goldfish who just discovered my new castle for the millionth time right now. Like the epitome of a dumb blond. Please tell me that a good night's sleep will remedy this! I have two weeks to get a manual completely written and out the door at work. I don't have time for pregnancy brain and dumb blond moments!
Oooh! Time for bed! Sweet!






4 Thoughts:
I can't tell you this will end (although it might) but I remember pregnancy brain well and mostly, I just let it tickle me rather than bother me. It was just another sign that a little person was growing.
Sleep does help though so I would encourage it whenever you can get it. I used to go out to the parking lot at lunch time and nap. What a sight I must have been! I'm hideous when I sleep!
Glad your neck is better though, nothing as tiring as being sore.
Lots to be happy about though it seems. I'm smiling now, thanks!
That shirt is very pretty.
Just wait until you get the onslaught of boxes from me. hehehehehe You will be set for the rest of your life. ;)
Love you!
Thank you for the updated belly pictures. You know how fun I think that they are. Hubby is so right about the basketball under the shirt look. You are definately all up front.
Post a Comment