Today work almost set me off like an atomic bomb because of the project that refuses to die. I've had that thing off my desk so many times I've lost count. Last I checked it was approved, signed off, routed, and days away from being released, so why on God's green earth was it BACK ON MY DESK TODAY?! I was this close - to walking out the door and not going back. But thanks to my two BFFs who helped calm me down, I managed to get through the day. The other light at the end of the tunnel was my prenatal Ma-saaaaaaage.
I had my first prenatal massage last week and the girl was so awesome I about jumped up off the table and hugged her while she was massaging my feet. I loved her so much I went back again tonight. I think I have another new best friend! As it turns out, she is TTC and has wonky cycles. She said that they were considering treatments in about a year or so if they couldn't conceive on their own. I told her to read Taking Charge of your Fertility before seeking professional help because I wish we had had that book before we set foot in the infertility world. Yeah, we bonded and we both loved it. I'm going back to see her again next Saturday. I swear the girl has The Magic Touch. She is the best therapist I have ever been to, and I've been to a lot.
I totally can't wait for my mom to get here tomorrow. I already know which items I want to buy this weekend, and which items I want to look at. I've picked out the baby's swing and pack-and-play. We found a crib we like, but Sweetie wants me to keep looking just in case we find something better. I think I found the stroller I want, but I want to go see it in person. It had 88 excellent reviews on BRU's website, so that has to count for something. I might even go out and get some paint for the nursery. :D My mom is also going to help me get registered at a couple of places while she is here. Sweet! She is throwing me my first baby shower when I go home for a visit next month, so we want to make sure my registries are in place before she sends out the invites. I love looking at the baby items I already have and thinking about my little girl using them in a few short months!
I also came to the realization that I never told any of my bloggy friends that we have chosen the baby's name. We actually chose it within weeks of finding out we were pg. You want to know what it is, don't you? Well, I am going to save it for a post all of its own. Sorry to get your hopes up only to dash them. ;p
It is time for this mommy to go move the wash to the dryer and then take her baby to bed. Good night all!






0 Thoughts:
Post a Comment