Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Craig Update

They found Craig's body today. His family has created a website dedicated to him, and it can be found at http://www.craig-decker.com/home.

3 Thoughts:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

On the one hand, the loss of potential and of a beloved family is heartbreaking, but on the other, I don't think Craig, from what you've told us, would have mourning on his behalf. I think he did his job and it was time to go home. I just wish it didn't hurt so much to have people leave. My regards to his family and friends. I am so terribly sorry for your loss.

La La said... [Reply to comment]

Glad you guys can have some closure. Big (((((Hugs))))

Barb said... [Reply to comment]

I'm so sorry. :(

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary