Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Bean's Picture



Here is the picture of Baby Bean, as promised, posing as a gummi bear. If you look closely, you can see her left leg crossed over her lower body. You'll have to excuse the graininess, but it is the best the scanner at work could do. :)

10 Thoughts:

kam said... [Reply to comment]

Awww.. so cute!

I am so happy for you!

Two Hands said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
So glad to see your little Bean. I used to call my baby Bean when she was baking too.

Steph said... [Reply to comment]

Awww - thanks for posting!

KE II said... [Reply to comment]

WOW, how AWESOME is that, isn't it just the most amazing thing!?!?!? I had u/s every single visit to my ob/gyn when pregnant with little M, my Dr liked to use that as a form of bonding with the Daddy as well as checking up, I could never get enough of them :)
Thanks for your kind words on my post... will post again soon :)
Congrats again!!

Cece said... [Reply to comment]

GAH! That is the cutest little baby! After my u's at 11 weeks, my Mom started calling the baby 'Gummy'...

sarah said... [Reply to comment]

:) sooo cute.

btw, whenever you refer to her/him as "bean" I get automatically reminded of Kurt Cobain's daughter. hee.

Mel said... [Reply to comment]

beautiful!

louise said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle, I have been a little absent from my home blog as late. Late news for me, a little girl! So sweet. I hope you are keeping well. x

Just Me. said... [Reply to comment]

Hi there, I'm new on your blog and wanted to say Congrats!!!! and your furry babies are so cute!! too cute!!!!

finallyitcouldbe said... [Reply to comment]

Interesting, baby bean does look like a gummie bear :] Love the new picture of your 2 fur babies to ;)

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary