I have decided that since my blog appearance recently underwent an overhaul, it was time for a new, more creative name as well. Therefore, I have renamed my blog, "Patiently Waiting." I chose this title for many reasons, the first being that there are so many times in my life I sat, patiently waiting for the next step to begin. I waited to turn 13 so I could begin middle school. I patiently waited for the three years of middle school to pass so I could graduate to high school where I knew I would spent the three best years of pre-adulthood. The phase where you are almost an adult, ready to take on tid bits of responsibility, but virtually carefree for a few more years. I waited to graduate from high school, and then patiently waited out the last two agonizing years of college. After college, I patiently waited for my sweetie to come along, dating loads of frogs along the way. After I met Mr. Perfect, I waited for a year for him to propose, and then waited for the wedding day. The past two years we have patiently waited to become parents, and now we will patiently wait out the next seven months while little Baby Bean grows and thrives in my tummy.
The title seemed so appropriate for all of life's experiences, and it also serves as a reminder for me to just be patient with life. I'm not always patient, and in fact am the kind of person who when I decide I want something, I go get it. I don't typically wait a few days or research it online, I just go get it. I am sure I will need to be reminded many times over the next few months that I just need to be patient and relax a bit.
So if you please, I have changed my title to serve as a memory and a reminder. :)
4 Thoughts:
I am patiently waiting with you. =)
*hugs*
I so agree with your choice of new blog name. We all patiently wait for everything don't we. x
Great new name. I'm generally an impatient person; infertility has taught me a lot about the virtue of patience.
Lovely new look and congrats ont he great u/s!
Post a Comment