Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Its a Hard Life, But Someone's Gotta Live It

Anyone want to know what I did for work on Monday? Now I know you all do, so here are a few pictures of how hard I worked.

This is what I got paid to do. Sit on a two-story party barge filled to the hilt with food and float around on the lake all day.

I am kinda thinking this job move was a really good choice for me. What do you think? Can you see all of the food on the table to the right?

I spent the day hanging out and bonding with a few coworkers. One of whom is from India and has promised to have me over for authentic, homemade Indian food as soon as she finishes her Masters Degree in two weeks. I'm already salivating.

A couple of the guys with a couple of beers from one of the SIX coolers filled with beer. No, I don't drink, so that didn't matter so much to me. At least they had one cooler full of water.

A couple of my team members out for a spin on the jet ski.


Ahhhh... this really is a hard life. I am so glad I only had to do it once this week....

2 Thoughts:

Jen D. said... [Reply to comment]

I want a job where you work!!!

louise said... [Reply to comment]

You have ended up on the deck! I hope you were feeling better for your work bonding trip. I must say floating about on the water is fun, but would have made me quite giddy, especially if going around and around in circles. x

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary