Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I am going to apologize up front if this post is not coherent. It is almost 1:00 a.m., but I really wanted to put up these pictures tonight. So if this post isn't my most eloquent or it is choppy, you will have to forgive me.

Today was a day that pooped out my daughter and I alike. It started out with the three of us going to get our first professionally taken family photos. In fact, they were the first professional photos my husband and I have ever had together too. My cousin took our engagement and wedding photos, so this was our first time setting foot in a studio as a family. The session went great and we got some fantastic photos. I can't wait to get them back in a couple of weeks.

Getting our pictures taken took all morning and into the afternoon. We didn't get home until 2:00, which was well past Baby' Bean's naptime. It just takes so long to pick prints and then get them ordered and paid for. Luckily even though BB fell asleep in the car, she pretty much zonked after we got her into her crib. I cleaned up the house a little bit, and then laid down for a nap myself.

At around 5:00, my friend J and her two boys and step-son came over so that we could go visit our local Pumpkin Patch. I had never been before and was pretty excited to go spend time with J and all of our kids. We weren't there for very long, but the kids did get to go on a pony ride and a barrel train ride. Afterward, we went to dinner, and then headed home.

While the day doesn't sound crazy busy, it was. It left me wondering if I really do want more than one baby, because I swear sometimes my daughter has eight arms and they are all reaching for and throwing things at the same time. Luckily, I am really in love with my child, and so my patience is abundant.

I am going to go to bed now, but before I do, here are some of the super cute pictures I got of the Pumpkin Patch tonight.









7 Thoughts:

S.I.F. said... [Reply to comment]

Oh those overalls! How I love her!!

Starting in high school, my friends and I would go to the Pumpkin Patch every year! We always had SUCH a blast going!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Awwwww, I love it! She is soooo adorbale. The cuteness.... ahhh, it's attacking my computer, ahem.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Can't wait to see the family pictures!!!! The pumpkin patch pictures are great. She has the prettiest smile, and I especially love the look you are getting when she is on the pony - too funny! Sounds like a great weekend, hope you are getting some down time today!

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

Looks like sooooo much fun!! She is soooo adorable!!

Alex said... [Reply to comment]

Adorable pictures!!!

Suzanne said... [Reply to comment]

I love the pictures !! Thanks for posting :)

Nixy said... [Reply to comment]

ahhhh, she is sooooo cute!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary