Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Regularly Scheduled Programming to Resume Shortly


Sorry friends, I've been taking a bit of a break from blogging this week to just spend time with my family and actually get to bed early in an attempt to clear my sleep debt. I will be catching up with everyone this weekend. I hope I didn't miss anything really big.
Normal Blogging will resume shortly....

4 Thoughts:

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said... [Reply to comment]

Hope you're able to get some sleep - get some for me too! ;)

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

I'm glad you are taking a little break from things. It's good for you. Thanks for the gift you sent for Baby Ally. She will love it.

Alex said... [Reply to comment]

Hope you've been having a nice week!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Save some sleep for me lovely lady. Looking forward to your next post.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary