Here they are in their Halloween costumes. No hot dogs, no turning them into little furry humans, none of those cutsie dog costumes, oh no, my dog's costumers are so much better than that. I have turned them into...
RIDERS!
And now, prepare to wet yourself with laughter as you enjoy the race of the century! Watch as my girls put Sea Biscuit and Secretariat to shame!






8 Thoughts:
I was laughing out loud before I even pressed play on the movie!!!
The girls are so good letting you do that to them lol.
Thanks so much for the belly laugh!
So stinking cute LOL :)
You are one crazy Biatch, love those jockeys LOL
This is great!
Oh that is so funny! I needed that laugh! They are so darn cute! I made our girls bunnies last year and I think this year we are going for the dumb and dumber look. I found them top hats and I am going to make ruffled shirts and mock tuxes for them. LOL! They are girls but for the sake of a good laugh Dumb & Dumber it is!
lol, cute!!
They are so cute and absolutely adorable :)
Those are awesome... wonder if my cat would go for that.
Post a Comment