Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

First Family Photos

Sorry friends, if you missed this post, I had to take the pictures down. It was a short-time deal. If my husband knew I had them up, he'd probably be mad. I didn't see the harm in sharing for a few days though.

Stay tuned for the Halloween post!

I am so excited to share this with all of you. A couple weekends ago we went and had our first professional family photos taken. As you can see by the slide show below, they turned out great!

I've got a really fun post up my sleeve, but it will have to wait for another day or so. It is going to take some work on the back end, and then it will be up for your viewing pleasure. Until then, feast your eyes on my wonderfully beautiful little family. :)

15 Thoughts:

Jess said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my gosh! Your daughter is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Well, second to mine! ;-) Your whole family is beautiful. But I have to ask...what are you two, like 12 years old??? You both look so young. Or maybe I just look old. LOL

Jessica said... [Reply to comment]

Such a beautiful family :)

S.I.F. said... [Reply to comment]

They turned out BEAUTIFULLY! :)

Fran said... [Reply to comment]

Fantastic pics!! you have a lovely family my friend.

Marla said... [Reply to comment]

Beautiful family! :D

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

WOWSA, those are FANTASTIC! I love them all, especially the one of just you and A - what a great couple and a fabulous picture! What great Christmas cards you are going to have this year, LOL! You are such a beautiful woman, the pictures turned out really well!

AL said... [Reply to comment]

Very cute family you have, chelle! I'm so glad they turned out so well :)

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

Awwww, so adorable! You guys are such a beautiful family!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Beautiful pictures! I love them! That must have bee a lot of fun to do.

Alex said... [Reply to comment]

What a beautiful family!!!

Jill said... [Reply to comment]

Adorable!!!

Sue said... [Reply to comment]

This is just gorgeous. I always thought she looked like you but now see she has her daddy's blue eyes as well. Can't wait for your teasing new post :)

Barb said... [Reply to comment]

Those are great!!!! So cute!

JourneyGirl & JourneyMan said... [Reply to comment]

Gosh, what a gorgeous family you have, Chelle - congrats!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Awwww, hello gorgeous! You totally look like my old roommate. I'm just dying to borrow your sweaters, lol.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary