Guess who decided to show up two days early?So not only do I not know if I even ovulated this month, but my visitor is also two days early.
I'm not disappointed about the fact that I'm not pregnant. I knew I wasn't, and I am okay with that. We'll just try again next month.
What I AM concerned about is the lack of +OPK and the early appearance of AF.
Crap.
I scheduled an appointment with my OB for tomorrow afternoon. I really don't want to have to do medicated cycles again....






8 Thoughts:
Grrr, darn you AF! I have never used Fertibella, I used vitex for a while but once we started with this new doctor last year he recommended me not use any of those type of supplements. I looked on their website at the key active ingredients and it has agnus castus in it which is the same thing as vitex. It does have selenium in it which is great for fighting pcos symptoms. I would say if you have it and feel comfortable with it to try it, especially if you are not wanting to go the clomid or femara routes.
Sorry for your BFN. :(
Never heard of ferti.bella. What's it supposed to do?
Bummer. I'm sorry. :( And a trip to the RE is never a bad thing. And you can't be completely sure you didn't ovulate. Those things can be so darn tricky.
Sorry hon. :(
Have you been temping? Or do you not want to deal with that, I know its annoying. That might give you a better ovulation idea and what's going on with your cycle.
CRAP! That sucks! Glad you're going to the doc.
AF sucks! Hope you get some answers at your next doctor visit. <3
So frustrating Chelle! I hate stupid AF!
Dang. :( This wasn't the news I was hoping for. I hope you get answers from the OB. Keep us posted! (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment