If you live in U.S.A. and are enjoying your freedom today, take a minute to thank those who fight for that right.
This is for my little brother and my high school chum, Ken, who selflessly give in the name of all that is right, fair, and good every day of their lives. Thank you for doing what you do.
All of the pictures in the following slide show are from my brother, taken during his travels around the world, to war and otherwise, in the name of freedom.
P.S. I had to recycle this post, so if you see you already commented on it, it is because I originally posted this video for Memorial day back in June. I'll explain myself later. ;)






6 Thoughts:
LOVE THIS POST!!! It brought tears to my eyes. The bond you and your brother have is EXACTLY why I want more kids, it's amazing!
This is totally unrelated but I don't know if I mentioned it or not but I LOVE the new layout and background - SO CUTE!
I can't believe you had your surgery already! I've been catching up on your blog...I'm SO glad it went so well! Yaaaaaay!
And a great BIG thank you to Chelle's brother. =)
Beautiful video. Thank you to your brother for serving our country, for fighting for our freedoms!
Great video. Thanks for sharing it!
Great photos!
Post a Comment