ME!!!
I called my RE's office, and they called in a test for me.
I WIN!!!
My OB can cram it with walnuts!
And... I hope I get to share my positive ovulation results with her on Friday.
Especially considering I was looking up typical progesterone levels on google today and I found that anything 5 or above MID-LUTEAL PHASE is indicitive of ovulation. So 5 or higher around 7 dpo. However, most medical professionals like to see 10 or above on non-medicated cycles, and 15 or above on medicated cycles.
I was 7.5 3dpo! THREE DAYS PAST OVULATION. So guess who is pretty darn sure she ovulated this month?
ME!!!!
Dear Dr. L,
Thank you for running two completely unnecessary blood tests yesterday instead of doing a progesterone draw today like you should have. It was definitely in my best interest to take blood work that wasn't necessary versus what I asked and needed. Thank you for wasting my time and blood, and for making my arms sore from all of the blood letting.
While I love you to bits as an OB, I do not like you as an RE. Our relationship outside of pregnancy and general female exams is herewith withdrawn.
Have a nice day,
Chelle






13 Thoughts:
I was thinking 7.5 sounded pretty good if you were not yet 7dpo. So here's hoping it's nice and high today! Good luck!!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
SWEET SUCCESS!
I can't wait to hear your fantastic progesterone level tomorrow. Oh how I wish I lived closer because I would love to tag along for Friday's appointment! We could totally double team her with infertile greatness! :)
YAY! Good for you!!! Praying that you get your BFP this month!
Your letter is spot-on. Now, if only you can send it...
Nice work! I love a girl who takes charge of her own destiny, and that my friend, is YOU!!!
I LOVE the letter!
I'm glad you got the test you wanted :) (((hugs))) <3
Yay for getting the test you need (finally). What is it with OBs and not having a clue about IF related stuff? Mine was AWFUL too. He wanted to help, but he was just clueless. ((hugs))
Way to go Chelle! I'm pumped for you, and so freaking proud of you for standing your ground!!
Good for you! I've found that so many OBs who SAY they treat IF really don't know what they're doing. You know your body best.
xo
I hope you mailed that letter, it's awesome!
yea yea yea yea!
Fantastic!
You go girl! So proud of you. :) And love, love the letter! You're so cute!!
Post a Comment