Today my sweet little Sadie dog turned two years old. That's right friends, my pup was born on Cinco de Mayo. I still remember the day I got the call from the breeder saying my pup had been born. It was only a couple of weeks later that I would find out I was pregnant, and I would be as far along in my pregnancy as my pup was old.

This weekend I am going home to where I grew up for the first time since last July. I have been so homesick, but the money for plane tickets was needed elsewhere. Well, I decided the money couldn't be spent on anything better than going home and taking Baby Bean to see her grandparents, uncle, and all of mama's friends.
I will be taking a few pictures while I am there. First with my mom, Baby Bean, and I doing the Race for the Cure. Second (and hopefully) with me and a star of a new show on TLC. If I don't get the star, I will at least get the landmark. Perhaps I should hold a contest to see who can figure out where I was born after seeing the picture, and I can give away a sweet prize. :)
I guess my employer didn't like people at work getting on blogspot, because when I tried to log in today, I received an ever-so-friendly message informing me that all personal sites were officially being blocked. I can still view blogs, but I can't log into mine, and so can no longer comment at work. I felt like a good friend of mine had been fired and spent the day being mopey.
Blog Haters!
I am sure you all know what that means: Chelle's blog time and commenting is going to go down. I catch up when I'm bored at work, and Hubs pitches a fit when I take time away from us to blog, which means either I stay up really late every night trying to catch up, or I don't catch up. Since I am a person who values sleep above food, I'm afraid my blogging will be the one to suffer. :(
I am going to try to catch up a bit now, but apparently my laptop also decided to thwart me and did not charge when I had it plugged in downstairs. I blog upstairs. Without a power cord. Awesome.
That concludes today's headlines.






7 Thoughts:
Oh bummer about the blog blocking, I hate when things are blocked at work. Normally I don't have time to check but if I am doing something that is brain deadening me, I like to check in with the blogs.
Can't wait to see the pics from your home!!
Happy Birthday, Sadie!
Thank you so much for the shout out. :) I'm still on cloud nine, and it was so wonderful getting a text and email from you. :)
And major bummer about blogger being blogged. Seriously, I'm just waiting for my work to do the same, and I would feel like it's a death!
I hope you have a wonderful time back home visiting your Mom. And happy Mother's Day to you as well! :)
Happy Mother's Day...safe travels to you guys!
Can't wait to hear all about it!
Happy Mother's day to you hun!! I hope you have an wonderful weekend!! And that is such a bummer about work blocking blogs, I don't know how I'd make it through the day...shhh, don't tell my boss! ha!
I'm so happy for Leah! That's so exciting and very well deserved!
Happy birthday Sadie!
So sorry about blogger being blocked. :( What a bummer. We understand if you're not commenting, though. :)
CAn I comment from my phone?
Happy birthday Pup! & Congrats to your friends, how exciting!!
My work frowns on personal sites too. They are not blocked, but they do remotely monitor what was do online. Yeesh.
Hope you're able to find some bloggy time...I know mine's been stolen by work and kiddos! =)
Post a Comment