Right now I am basking in the glow left over from such a wonderful weekend. For no real reason, I decided to change my bed linens on Saturday morning. I guess it was more because I didn't know what else to do when I got done cleaning the rest of the house. I am amazed and proud to say, I stripped down my bed and made it back up again without Baby Bean having to get down once! She absolutely loved jamming to music on the bed as I pulled off blankets and sheets around her.
Sometimes she is an absolute ham. I love watching babies her age dance, where all they can do is bend their knees and bounce up and down.
I hate to be an overly proud mama, but I know for a fact I have one of the cutest babies on the face of this planet. She is so cute it is unfair to all of the other babies in her class at daycare. Case in point, we went to Ro.ss just to look around for fun on Saturday. I had never been to this location, and it had been years so I had been in one at all. It took us FOREVER to get out of there because the sales ladies were just gushing over Baby Bean. I kept saying, "She really is a cutie. Say 'bye bye!'" But they just kept right on going. It was hilarious.
I have to say, I love nothing more in this world and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for this child. She is my joy and my life.






10 Thoughts:
oh boy are those cute pictures!!
She really is such a doll! You are pretty lucky lady! :)
The pictures of her on the bed are priceless!
Such cute photos. :) She is adorable, there is no doubt about that. So glad you had a nice weekend. Isn't it wonderful to have a weekend that feels you refreshed and helps you get through the work week?
I just want to kiss her sweet baby cheeks! ♥
She really is a cuite pie. I love, love, love watching babies dance! =)
You sound like me. In always saying there are no kids in the world cuter or more amazing than mine. There are other kids who are equally cute and awesome, but none better than mine.
Awww, she is so cute! I just wanna hold her and squeeze her. :)
She is such an angel! I love this post. I love seeing how grown up she is getting and hearing about some of her fun personality. I wish I lived closer so I could really get a chance to know her.
Wow, she really is just too cute!!! Such adorable pics too, so fun!!
Those photos are too super cute.
She's precious! Love those pics!
Post a Comment