Without further ado, the winner of the wonderful award is....
I will be in contact with the winner to get her information to send her this lovely, squeezy little bear that Baby Bean is in love with for 5 minutes every now and then.
I have to apologize for my absence from the blogging world lately. There are quite a few reasons, but the biggest ones are that I have had some major blogger's block combined with the inability to read and comment on blogs from work, and limited ability to comment from my phone. Honestly though, I've just kind of been taking it easy the last little while. I've taken the pressure off of myself to blog, read, and comment every.single.day. I've been trying to continue reconnecting with myself, Hubs, and Baby Bean before my surgery next week. I feel like I will have oodles of time to catch up on blogs afterward, so my subconscious has allowed my conscious a break from the stress of trying to keep up with anything and everything. I have been trying to keep things low key and just float along with life right now, which is a very nice and much needed respite from the last few months.
I am also trying to take the advice of a very good and wise friend who recently told me that I need to take time out for myself. He told me that blogging was not what he meant when he told me I needed alone time. As a result, I have been trying to get outdoors every day like he suggested. Baby Bean definitely likes that.
I will be back in the game soon enough, but until then, I have released myself from my crazy need to blog for a bit.






5 Thoughts:
Good for you, break are VERY necessary!
Good idea - if it is not the outlet that you need it to be, or if it is turning into a job in itself, best to have some time away - enjoy!!
Yay! I won! Winning is so fun. :)
I've really missed connecting with you via the blogs, but I hear you about needing to take time for yourself. It is SO important. You have a big surgery ahead of you,and it's great that you are spending as much time with the hubby and Baby Bean as possible.
Thinking of you.
I think bloggin takes AWAY from your life when you feel a pressure to write or comment, it should be something you do when you have time and feel like it. That way it's a fun aspect of your life rather than a pressure. Everyone understands! Just in case you dont write again, good luck for the surgery!
I am glad you are taking a little break. You will have plenty of down time after your surgery to get caught up. I am sure I could have guessed where you lived growing up. I've been to your house :). But I felt like I was cheating if I guessed on your blog.
Post a Comment