Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hair

Okay, so how long is this hair loss thing supposed to last? Because I am seriously starting to think that if it doesn't slow down I am going to need to buy a box of this stuff.



All of my goldie.locks are falling out.
At least I'm way cuter than this chick! lol


Every night after my shower it looks like sas.quatch came in for his annual cleaning. Couldn't he at least clean the hair ball out of the drain?



Even this dude is better looking than that chick.I feel like everywhere I go, I leave a trail of hair.


I am just glad I was blessed with a full head of it!

Unlike some people....


2 Thoughts:

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

You crack me up! I'm sure it's not that bad.

Pretty Practicals said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Chelle, well you know what they say... hair today, gone tomorrow!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary