Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sabbatical



Friends, I am going to be taking a bit of a sabbatical. In addition to losing a bit of my blogging mojo, things are crazy around our house right now with my husband and I alternating business trips. I just spent the last week in sunny California and am already looking at having to go back in less than a month. I have been reading up on all of your blogs while I was away, but didn't log in to comment so as to maximize my time catching up.

I'll be back soon, and I promise the next post will be well worth the wait. :)

13 Thoughts:

Alex said... [Reply to comment]

Sounds so busy! Take care of you during this busy time, and we'll be here when you get back! :)

Tippy said... [Reply to comment]

We'll miss you in the bloggy world! Best wishes on your travels, hope things settle down a bit and should I be reading anything into your last statement??? Or am I just hopeful that your 'not focusing on infertility' helped..

Thinking of you. (Kathleen)

Sue said... [Reply to comment]

Can't wait till your back, don't be long.........

Chelle said... [Reply to comment]

Kathleen,

Nope no news on that front yet. Just some really good things coming up for my little fam. :)

Fran said... [Reply to comment]

I missed you! and now I'm going to miss you a bit more! Love, Fran

Kahla said... [Reply to comment]

Enjoy and may the break be just what you need!! Will be right here when you come back!

Barb said... [Reply to comment]

Take care!

Mazzy said... [Reply to comment]

You poor thing, you sound so busy! Enjoy what time you have with your precious little girl. Hopefully things slow down very soon!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Oooohhhhhh can't wait.... the suspense. Hope you're having an amazing weekend lovely lady!!

Life Happens said... [Reply to comment]

Hope you are enjoying your sabbatical. See you when you get back!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said... [Reply to comment]

Where in Cali are you going to be? (I live in So Cal). Hope you're back soon. ((hugs))

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Can';t wait, can't wait!!

Marla said... [Reply to comment]

Somehow I missed this post. That's cuz I'm crazy busy too. So, I get it. Take time to smell the roses. See you when you get back!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary