Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Gallivanting

Hello friends! I am happy to say I am back! And believe you me, I have much to tell. However, I won't do it all in one post (or even two). I will tell you soon why I had to take a break away from the blog for a bit for reasons other than that I have been gallivanting the American continent. First on business, then on pleasure.

Remember how last month I said I was going to take the month off cycling, and then decided to cycle at the last minute? Well I couldn't tell you this then, but now that the vacation is behind us I can tell you the reason for doing a medicated cycle was not for a shot at conception, but rather my feeble attempt at getting AF out of the way before my little family of three went on our first ever family vacation to wonderful Cancun Mexico. (I kind of won and lost on the cycle battle. AF didn't show, but more on that later.)

I realized as I was putting the slide show below together that I am a modern version of the annoying person who invites all of their friends over to watch slides of their vacations, but the difference is, if you don't want to see adorable pictures of my daughter swimming with Ramon the Dolphin or sweetly posing on ancient Mayan ruins, you don't have to. (It will only suck away 4 minutes of your life if you choose to watch.) I knew the grandparents, my siblings, and some of my IRL friends wanted to see these pictures though, so here they are. Enjoy, and I'll write again very soon. Promise!


13 Thoughts:

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

I loved the slideshow!

How gorgeous is the photo of Baby B with her hands wrapped around that dolphin's nose (snout?)! What did she think of the dolphin?

I am so glad you're back and that you enjoyed your break. :o)

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

You are such a tease! You better post again soon! I can't wait to hear more!

Looks like such a wonderful time! Glad you were able to get away for some fun! :)

Meek Family said... [Reply to comment]

That is so cool! We went to Cancun last year. We didn't do near the fun stuff you did, but is is fun to see some of the familiar places. Glad you were able to go and have lots of fun!

sarah said... [Reply to comment]

aaaaand.....you're pregnant?

please let me be right. *hoping*

Kahla said... [Reply to comment]

Awesome pictures from what looks like an awesome trip!!! Can't wait to hear more and welcome back!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Awwww, what a great trip! Those dolphin kissin photos are my favorite, Such a cool memory!!! You look so happy and gorgeous lovely lady!!

Sue said... [Reply to comment]

Welcome back. Thanks for the video, it looks like a beautiful place, with a beautiful little girl and a beautiful family. Can't wait until the next post

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Ooooh girl, I am so jealous! The pictures are great and I can't believe how big your BABY girl is getting - CRAZY! She looks like a little girl already, time goes too fast! The dolphin pictures look amazing, seriously amazing. Thanks for sharing, for a moment I was there with you, LOL!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Welcome back! Missed you. So glad to hear you had a great time, I can't watch the slideshow :(
Just got a new computer, switched to Mac, must be doing something wrong.
((HUGS))

Fran said... [Reply to comment]

Welcome back!! I did watch the slide show and loved it! My husband went to Cancun last December and I couldn't join him as I was 34 weeks pregnant, but maybe next year...

Marla said... [Reply to comment]

Ohhhhh, that looks like so much fun! Jealous!

Mazzy said... [Reply to comment]

I'm so jealous. Cancun is one of my favorite spots in the world. We haven't been in almost 6 years. We went to Puerto Vallarta 4 years ago and really, that's the last awesome vacation taken. There is nothing better than those types of getaways. I am so glad you guys enjoyed it!!

Life Happens said... [Reply to comment]

What great vacation pictures! So glad you go to soak up some rays with the family. :)

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary