Baby Bean will be at daycare, completely oblivious to the fact that this will be her first night away from mom since she was conceived, and oblivious to the fact that one of mom's best friends will be picking her up from daycare, taking her home to feed her, play with her, maybe take her on a walk, and possibly put her to bed, depending on what time daddy gets away from the hospital.
I will be in many prayers and hearts and on many minds today. All of which are graciously accepted and appreciated beyond words. I feel very fortunate to have so many wonderful people in my life, to be surrounded by them physically and virtually. I have never had such an immense support system in place before. Even though my family cannot be here to help me through this, I have the most wonderful, caring, and generous friends to step into that role for them. My heart swells with love gratitude.
A few hours from now, the surgery will be complete. My husband will have been talked to and told that everything went great. I will be fighting off the anesthesia with everything I have just so I can get back to my sweetie. I will be excited to hear everything that Dr. D did during the surgery (how was that for alliteration? lol). Excited to have hope. Excited to be on the other side of this and back on track to building our family again. I will ache physically, but my heart will leap, and I will know it is all worth it.
Pray for us, keep your fingers crossed, and send all of the well wishes you can.
See you on the flip side!






13 Thoughts:
Thinking of you today Chelle and hoping that the surgery goes smoothly and you wake up to fantastic news.
HUGS!!
Good luck today! I'll be thinking of you! *hugs*
You KNOW you are prayed for from here! xoxo
Good luck today, you're totally in my thoughts and prayers!! I know its going to go perfectly! (((HUGS)))
I am so praying for you today!!!
Best of luck!! I hope you and your uterus are doing great in no time!
*blows quick recovery kisses*
I'll be thinking of you.
Praying for you Chelle! Heal quickly and get to your baby making! :)
Can't wait to hear how everything turns out lady... you are totally in my thoughts and prayers.
I too, said a prayer for you today. Wishing you a speedy recovery and good luck for your surgery!!
Sending you a prayer and hoping all goes well for you today!
I've been thinking of you, Chelle and sending you positive thoughts. Hope all has gone well and you are recovering nicely.
I have been thinking and praying for you sooooo much girl! I hope you're doing okay and everything went well! You have such an amazing spirit. (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment