This little Ro.o actually belonged to my older brother, but somehow got mixed in with my collection. I don't think he will miss it. On top of which, it is Baby Bean's favorite out of the collection. She smiles and giggles at him and loves it when he "bounces" and goes, "Boing! Boing! Boing!"
At church on Sunday we ended up sitting next to a woman with a banana yellow purse that Baby Bean kept trying to grab, so I figured she would like to play with Ra.bbit. I looks like she is enjoying him to me.
I love this picture because we had been sitting on the floor playing when Baby Bean's daddy got home. This is the smile with which she presented him upon his telling her hello. I felt so lucky I had my camera in hand and caught this special smile.
This is the smile I got after she smiled at her daddy. She was so happy he was home. She is definitely a daddy's girl, which is just fine with me because I too, am a daddy's girl.






7 Thoughts:
What a gorgeous smile :)
She is precious.
I was never that big a fan of the bear, but I did love me some Eeyore lol.
Ahh. . . I love when you post pictures of Baby Bean. She's just so darn cute! And I love her hair! She has so much of it. :-D
I could just eat her up!
Beautiful smile!! :)
Oh - my heart hurts with how gorgeous that smile is for her Daddy!! She is SO gorgeous, Chelle!!
How very cute! I am personally a Tigger girl. L has about 15 Tiggers in her nursery courtesy of mom. :)
*hugs*
Awwww, my heart just melted. She is so adorable. I love the huge smile she got when her daddy got home. I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment