Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

For the Grandparents, With Love

On thursday my best friend came over with her super fancy professional camera and took scads of pictures of Baby Bean, Mags, and I for Baby Bean's 3-month birthday and her daddy's birthday this month. We were out and about near my house in what felt like 90% humidity for over two hours and took almost 700 pictures. I had an appointment scheduled with a photography studio today, but cancelled it yesterday when there were confirmed cases of the swine.flu in my county and all of the schools were promplty shut down. I just don't dare take any chances with my baby right now. As you can imagine, I was really glad we were able to go out on thursday and get so many wonderful pictures. Hubs and I decided they are heads above what we would have gotten today anyway and he has picked the first picture in the slide show below for his b-day pressent from Baby Bean.

I have put together a little presentation with just a few of the seriously awesome pictures we got that day.

To the grandparents, if you would like any of the pictures in here, let me know.

We love and miss you!

2 Thoughts:

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

Awwwww! Those pictures are great. They are so sweet. Some of them made me grin from ear to ear and some brought tears to my eyes. Baby Bean is such a beautiful baby girl! Your BF did a great job.

Mom said... [Reply to comment]

Sweet little baby! Although I'm not so sure she liked riding on the back of the dog! :)
I loved the third one where she is asleep; She looks so sweet and innocent. Give her a big hug, a squeeze, and a kiss from Grandma for me!
Love you,
MOM

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary