Below are a few pictures from our session.
She refused to put her hands down during the entire session. At one point she opened her fingers and covered her face, and then put her other hand up, palm open, and used it to cover face as well. She even went so far as to shove her feet up in front of her face. Silly baby girl! I just want to "beep" her nose!
Here is my sweet baby letting us know that she is bored with being viewed and we can go away and let her nap now. (Her hand is still up next to her face on the left side of the picture.)
I love this shot because you can see her perfect little baby hand covering her eye. My eyes welled up at the sigh of that beautiful hand. I can't wait until those fingers wrap around mine.Today made the baby so much more real. I no longer have just a wiggly belly with a supposed baby in it. I got to see my little girl. The whole way back to the office I could just envision her using the bouncer I picked up yesterday, wearing the clothes I put in her dresser, and using the Winnie stroller. I LOVE being a mom, and I can't wait to hold my squeezy, chubby cheeked little baby girl. Not that I needed to be any more emotional than I already was, but I am just so full of love and emotion right now. I am a mommy!







5 Thoughts:
Yay, the pictures are great. It's amazing what we can get done now days in ultrasounds. It looks like daddy may have to find ways to beat off all the boys that will be chasing her.
Awww, these are so awesome! How incredible. I know you are on cloud 9 right now and you completely deserve it, girl.
*hugs*
That is awesome! Very happy for you. Ali is sitting here with me and she says she wants to babysit. LOL - might be a little hard considering the distance. Anyway, she still wants to, so keep that in mind. Looks like you are doing just great! Love you!
WOW, how exciting is that!! She looks cute as a button :) Congrats, you must just be over the moon ((HUGS))
These pictures are amazing and how wonderful to see such detailed images of your little baby girl. You must both be so excited after seeing these and so looking forward now to her arrival. x
Post a Comment