Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby Shower Pictures

The Spread (sandwiches, cake, and punch not shown here)

The Carrot Cake that weighed easily 20 lbs

A gift basket from a life-long neighbor

Like I said, it really better be a girl!

New toys!

Loads of blankies (most of them made with love) to be snugged in

Miscellaneous baby items
Figuring out how to get it all back home

2 Thoughts:

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

It looks like you got the mother load of gifts. Get it, mother load. Ok, I know I'm really silly but still I had to throw it out there. I'm so happy to see that you now have a good start to being a mom with all this new loot. Trust me it will all come in handy.

Steph said... [Reply to comment]

Yeaaaa! It was so good to see you and catch up a bit. Glad you were able to get some nice things for your little bundle too. Love you!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary