Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our Offer Was Accepted!

We put in our offer on the house today, and the current owners have accepted it!!! We even wrote into our offer that we wanted them to leave their new $3,000 washer and dryer set and $2,000 fridge, and they agreed! We're pretty stoked. The best part is that we are buying this house for the same price we are selling our town home for. It has almost twice as much square footage as our town home did and a massive back yard.


Per a special request, below are a few more pictures of the house.







7 Thoughts:

Vanessa said... [Reply to comment]

OMGosh Michelle, its so cute :) IM so thrilled that you found a place! How exciting. I hope the move is soon and goes smoothly.

XOXO

Pretty Practicals said... [Reply to comment]

WOW! What a beautiful new home you are going to have. Michelle, I am so happy for you & Adam. Hope that rotten cold makes a swift exit so that you can really enjoy all the exciting new things that are happening in your life.
Take care of yourself, with love, Liz

La La said... [Reply to comment]

Ohhh, I LOVE the tub!! I'm so envious - beautiful house! Congratulations!

Barb said... [Reply to comment]

So gorgeous. I'm envious too! :)

C said... [Reply to comment]

Michelle,
HI, I am candace, check out my Journey anytime to motherhood. Anyway, I am a buddy of Vanessa's and that is how I found your blog. I LOVE reading it. Congrats, Congrats on the house! What a feeling and I love the kitchen. Now you doggie Mags is SOOOOOOO Darling!!!! Also who is that cutie pie Kitty?
Thanks for letting me check out your corner of the world.-Candace
www.bringonthediapers.blogspot.com

kari and kijsa said... [Reply to comment]

Have a wonderful Easter Sunday!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Beeswax, said... [Reply to comment]

The house is beautiful Michelle, so glad you have settled in a nice home in Texas....looking forward to your visit here in autumn...can't wait to see you and Adam, wish u could bring Mag's too...lol
bye my love , ...kath

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary