- I bought a new car.
- I cut off my hair.
- I just started chlomid for this cycle and couldn't care less.
- Baby Bean is deep in the throes of potty training.
- I clean up pee, poop, and diarrhea nonstop, from dogs and babies alike.
For now, I leave you all with some very much requested puppy pictures. Enjoy!
Baby Bean and Bolt. Her favorite puppy
Mags and Molly
All four of my babies
Bolt being curious
Sadie and Molly; Molly is trying to figure out this blue disc thing
She thinks she's got it
Mags and her babies
"Now here's how we play fetch. Are you watching me Molly?"
"I just LOVE being a mama!"
Bolt attacking Maggie
Molly laughing her @$$ off
Molly being a stately puppy
Bolt checking it all out
Bolt tasting rocks
Molly running around the yard
Molly checking out the camera
Molly heckling Bolt
Molly chasing Baby Bean
Puppies in a pen
"Ballsy Mollsy" and "Bolty Poo"
Sweet little Bolty






9 Thoughts:
Awww, they are precious and getting big, FAST!
If I had puppies, my blog could totally go get stuffed. Who wants to blog with those cuties running around!
Also...mentioning haircut without haircut photo? Bad Chelle, bad bad Chelle lol.
I'd love to give them a cuddle!!
Yes, your life sounds a little crazy right now. But good! Thinking of you...
Love the pics - adorable!!!
Very cute! Who doesn't enjoy pictures of puppies and cute little girls? Thanks for sharing. :) (But we could probably also use a pic of your new hair do!)
Sweet! What kind of car did you end up getting. I am excited that you are putting the label behind you. You need the weight off of your chest. Your puppies are so adorable!!!!!
You are just surrounded by all that cuteness! How do you handle it?! The puppies are darling. Baby bean is so stinkin cute!
I just love the pictures - they are so adorable!!! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment