
That is a wheel in the mud; just in case you couldn't tell.
This image has been removed because the owner graciously threatened a lawsuit because I downloaded her image from Google images. I'm glad she was so heinously gracious about it.
"The Black-headed Grosbeak image is not "courtesy of Goggle" the image belongs to me and is protected by Copyright laws, laws which you have violated by displaying my image and further violated by altering it without my authorization. Please remove the image or I will contact Google's legal department and file a DMCA through them.
You should be aware that just because an image shows up in a Google image search that it does not mean the image is free to use or that it belongs to Google. Google does not own the images they are just a search engine."
Kind of amazing its been up here for almost 3 years and it just now came up. I guess if we don't want our images used without our permission, we should not post them on the web. Once its out there, we really have zero control over it, do we? That's a risk we take.
But thank you Mia, for bringing this to my attention and being so sweet about it, especially considering the content of the blog and the intention of the use of the photo to state that I was tired of feeling like I was down in the mud while struggling with infertility and wanted to be on top of the world for a change. Obviously I haven't been through much in this life and deserve to receive such a polite and professional comment. I guess I shouldn't expect much from a Utahan. There is a reason I left that state and never looked back--case in point. Loved the scenery, hated the people. Now you can sleep soundly tonight knowing your image has been removed and is no longer defiled, and that the scathing burn of your email was received, noted, and unnecessary. You should be proud.
That is a bird on top of a wheel; just in case you couldn't tell.
Images courtesy of google with minor editing by me.






6 Thoughts:
you will be there soon! you will get there! I'm rooting for you... keep your chin up!
You will get there, just give it some time and love yourself and you will get there. Think of all the people that love YOU.
I hate being in the mud! Sorry you are feeling low. I am hopeful things turn around soon.
It took us one year to get pregnant with the ectopic pregnancy and an additional 4 months after that for the twins. You have to hang on a little longer lovely lady. Believe me I know.
I hope that you get out of the mud and that you are on top of the wheel soon! Please be gentle with yourself; you're going through a lot right now.
I know you'll get there because you are strong and amazing and have already come this far.
Post a Comment