Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Bappy Hirthday!

Happy birthday to the most special little brother in the whole world.


God knew what he was doing when he put us together.


You are the best gift mom and dad ever gave me.


I am so blessed that 28 years ago today, you came into my life. Because of the relationship we have, I keep fighting to give my daughter a sibling so that she might know the joy you bring me. If I could give her just one thing, it would be a little brother just like you.


Thank you for being my best friend through thick and thin. For always being there for me. For always loving me no matter how horrible I was. For always reminding me that life is worth living, if only to spend time with you.


I love you just a little more than you love me. ;)


Happy birthday baby brother!

6 Thoughts:

Jessica said... [Reply to comment]

Aww what a sweet post :)

Check out my blog - I gave you an award!

Barb said... [Reply to comment]

Sweet. :) You guys look so much alike!

M.A said... [Reply to comment]

That is such a sweet post! Happy birthday little brother!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said... [Reply to comment]

Brought tears to my eyes.

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

Awww, that's so sweet. He's so lucky to have a sister like you!

Happy birthday little bro! :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Awww, I love it. Very sweet. He's lucky to have you.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary