Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tradition!

When I was growing up we had an annual Christmas tradition where we made sugar cookies. All of us kids looked forward to that every year. What isn't fun about cutting out cookies, baking them, decorating them, and then eating the fruits of your labor?

Last year I started that tradition in my own home, only instead of sugar cookies, I have been making gingerbread cookies. This year Baby Bean is old enough to help out a bit more and with much less assistance from mama. I could not resist sharing some of the great pictures I got from today. This little girl is just so amazingly cute, especially when making cookies and "helping clean the kitchen."

There are also some super cute photos of her playing in the tubes her daddy bought for the playground he is going to build her next summer.

I don't know how many cookies we made, but there were probably 4 dozen gingerbread cookies, and 2.5 dozen chocolate chip cookies. Pretty much all of them will go to work with me tomorrow as my Christmas gift to my coworkers who LOVE my cookies, and have been looking forward to them since last year.

Without further ado, I give you some of the cutest pictures you will lay eyes on this Christmas!


10 Thoughts:

KE II said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my goodness Chelle, she's adorable!!! How cute cute cute, man they grow up too quick. I love the tradition thing, I might start that one up too. ((HUGS))

Leah said... [Reply to comment]

So precious! She has gotten so big since I first met her which I believe was in May? What a beauty she is, and your cookies look delicious! :)

Basic Girl said... [Reply to comment]

She is just beyond adorable, love it!! And how fun, we totally had the same tradition growing up of rolling/baking/decorating and I can't wait to do that with our kids! We did all our cookies yesterday, yum!!

Alex said... [Reply to comment]

So adorable - just loved the pictures of her focusing on the cookies. Could just eat her up!!!

AL said... [Reply to comment]

She is so adorable!

And the cookies look great too :-)

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

Awww, you're so right! The cutest Christmas pictures! Wish I lived closer so I could come on over for some cookies. :) :)

jessica said... [Reply to comment]

adorable! she needs a little apron. santa is bringing one for my little girl this year...they had some cute ones at kohls.

Suzanne said... [Reply to comment]

How adorable :)

Mazzy said... [Reply to comment]

Oh, Chelle, what a unbelievably PERFECT and adorable girl you have there. She is so cute I could just die. How did they get this big SO FAST?!?!?!?!

I wish I had the motiviation to make cookies, they look SO good.

LOVE your magnolias. We planted some at our last home and those blooms were my absolute FAV. They literally make me smile. We have no room for any at this house, I miss them.

xoxo

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Wow, she is such a super cutie!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary