complete with pictures from our last photo shoot.
The "swing" wall. Baby Bean spends many happy hours sleeping in this
fantastic swing next to her large Po.oh bear.
The window wall. Yep, the room is so small the furniture is literally wall-to-wall,
but that's what happens when you only have two fully usable walls.
The crib wall. The glider was a pressie from the grandparents,
and grandma made the pillow in it.

This is the plate we made at Co.lor Me Mi.ne last week. I couldn't wait until father's day to give it to Hubs, so he got it yesterday right after I picked it up.
This is our latest flooding incident last weekend. Do you think we have drainage issues?
The water was probably 2-3" deep.
So there you have it, my random picture post!






4 Thoughts:
Your nursery is beautiful! How hard were those stripes?
And I love the plate! Now I feel inspired to go make my 2nd one!
I love the nursery! It looks great, what a beautiful window she has in her room!
OMG on your yard!!! SO flooded!!!!!! The rain has been so horrible recently, you guys have got to be so frustrated. Whoever designed that lot did a poor job of planning, sheesh!
Holy flood batman! Or is that a new pool you got? The plate turned out super cute! I love all the furniture in Baby Bean's room. It may be a little tight fitted but it all looks very pretty. I love the paint colors.
Your baby has so much hair. Too cute! :-D And I love the nursery. Looks like your baby has many wonderful things. :-D
Post a Comment