- I listen to music a lot. In the shower, in the car, at work, etc. So when I get an itch for new music, I need to give into the urge ASAP, otherwise I will end up going overboard like a starved person on a calorie cutting diet in a confectioner's shop when I do finally give in. Instead of buying 1 CD, I'll buy 5, and then go back two days later and buy 3 more.
- Hello, my name is Chelle, and I have a spending addiction. It makes me happy. Gets me high. I love it. Retail therapy always cheers me up. Its my friend.
- I can be good about not spending money for maybe a couple of months at a time, but when I walk the slippery slope of purchasing something big, I end up back in the confectioner's shop. The thing that did me in this time? Purchasing the remaining items on Baby Bean's registry. Oh yeah, I slid down the slope like a mad woman within minutes of pressing the Purchase button.
- iT.unes is of the devil. I won a $25 gift card for it at my work Christmas party, but have managed to never log on to the store until Sunday... and then all hell broke loose. $80 later and my need for new music was still not curbed. Thank heaven for Hubs! He told me to knock it off and get away from the computer.
- We had so much rain over the weekend our back yard flooded big time. We had several inches of standing water back there. I took pictures. Will post later. They also closed the road to Lo.ews because it was flooded.
- We went to Lo.ews and Hubs bought shelves for the garage. YAY! He even put them up the next day. YAY! YAY! Now I can start our food storage. YAY! YAY! YAY! When we left Lo.ews it was pouring so hard I got completely soaked through running from the truck to the front door of the house.
- The day of my LMP was 5/4/08. That's right, it's been over a year. One year ago, I was upset and ready to throw in the towel. I thought I would never be a mom.
- One year ago I realized I could have a kid by that same time the following year, and I do!
- I have been going on walks almost every single day and doing ab exercises every single night for the past 4 weeks and still look 4 mos pg. But the What.to.Expect website said it is completely normal and it will go away. "It took 9 months to get it on, give it 9 months to get it off." Okay, but I'm impatient, and I want it gone yesterday. I just need to keep plugging away.
- Tonight I am going to a place called Color.Me.Mine with my friend to paint ceramic plates. I am totally excited! We're taking Baby Bean and are going to get her foot prints on a plate.
- My next post will be a picture post with pictures of the nursery (finally finished!), the flooded yard, and the cool things my friend and I make tonight.
That's it for now.






5 Thoughts:
Hi. You don't know me, but I've created a "infertility group" blog. I love chatting with other who have been though what I have and wanted to let you know about it.
http://ldsinfertility.blogspot.com/
Random comments in response to random post :)
* We went to Lowe's today! Bought stuff for house projects, and storage bins for "junk" organization.
* I love Color Me Mine! Last time I went, I made a "special day" plate for birthdays, graduations, whatever. Now I have to go back and make a second one. I'll have to post a pic, I'm proud of how it turned out.
* 9 months after giving birth, I was pregnant again. How's that for a weight (loss) program? :) But I did only start this pregnancy 4 pounds up from the start of the last pregnancy! But good job on the exercise!
I too can be a shopaholic. I think it is just one of those things that women do when they need/want changes in their lives and NOW. Who knows for sure. I'm proud of you for working out like you do. I can't wait to see all of your random pictures!
Interesting random things. :-D I'm also an iTune addict. :-D
I am a music whore! LOL I am so embarassed to admit the amount of money I have given iTunes in the past 4 years. I love shopping, it's hard not to love.
Post a Comment