My c-section is scheduled, which was news to me, as I never got a phone call informing me of the date and time. I am going to keep the birthday a surprise for now though, but I will say that it is soon. :D :D :D
Today we went and met with our new pediatrician for the first time. We both really liked the doctor and we loved what he had to say even more. He basically told us that he or his staff is available to us 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday. He answered all of my questions the way I hoped he would and alleviated any concerns I had. I look forward to having him as Baby Bean's doctor.
The past few days I have been reflecting a lot on my pregnancy. I have seriously loved every minute of it and even though I am ready to meet my baby, I am loving every minute we still have left together. Each and every movement she makes is precious and even more loved because our time like this together is growing shorter. I realize I have complained about the pregnancy a lot the past few posts, but I am only complaining about the bits that are uncomfortable, like the reflux and aches and pains, not the bits where I still have the incredible experience of this precious little life inside of me. Right now I love that I can see her breathe and distincly feel her arms and legs through my tummy.
At my baby shower someone asked how long we wanted to wait before trying for another baby. Hubs and I have talked about this a couple of times throughout the pregnancy and the answer is always the same. We're afraid that if we choose to wait, we won't be able to have any more, yet we want to give my body time to heal. We came to the decision that we aren't going to actively try and we aren't going to actively prevent, that we will accept whatever happens when it happens. We definitely want more children, and in addition to my endo, neither of us is getting any younger. If all of my pregnancies are as easy as this one, then absolutely sign me back up. I just hope I get to experience it at least one more time.
Everything we did to get here was completely worth it, and I know I am going to feel that way even more once our precious baby girl arrives. I look at the 3D picture in the sidebar and think, "I just can't wait to hold that little baby!"






1 Thoughts:
I'm so glad that you found a good Dr for baby bean. Don't worry about your past posts. It's always easier to talk about the bad than it is to talk about the good. I know that you love pregnancy though so. The thruth is out! lol
Post a Comment