
On September 10, 2005, I married the most wonderful, perfect man ever. The past three years have certainly been an amazing ride for us, full of life's typical ups and downs. This post is for the love of my life.
Sweetie,
Thank you for being my companion for the last four plus years, and for being the most wonderful husband I could ever ask for. We have been through a lot, and probably more than most couples during the few years we have been husband and wife. The first difficulty we encountered together was when I lost my dog, Roo, less than a month after we were married, and I saw a side of you that I never knew existed. You were so soft, sweet, and caring. You sat by my side and held me as I sobbed and mourned my loss. That was when I knew our marriage could withstand anything. It was a glimpse of what I could expect in the years to come.
During our three married years we have moved three times, and I have held three different jobs. Each of which is a stressful event in and of itself, but we weathered it with positivity, love, and an eye toward the future and progressing. You helped me manage the stressful moments, and you gave me strength and encouragement when my faith in myself and my abilities was lacking. You pushed and encouraged me to be better and to do more. You were the rock behind my career moves.
But none of that could hold a candle to what we went through for almost two years: infertility. Neither of us had any idea what we were signing up for the first time we set foot in the doctor's office: the ultimate test of our marriage and our relationship. I knew that if we could make it through infertility, we could make it through anything. I knew our relationship would stand strong, and I knew that you would be there with me every step of the way. You were there for me when treatments got to be too much, and you helped guide me. You encouraged me to continue in your own way, and you gave me the strength to keep going. You held me through many teary moments, and you soothed my soul when I felt so broken. When I was hormonal and somewhat out of control with tantrums, you always said, "I know this isn't you, it's the treatments." You have no idea how much it meant to me to hear those words from you in those moments when I felt like such a horrible person. You comforted me when I asked you what we would do if we couldn't have kids by always smiling and saying, "Then we'll travel the world with all the money we save!" You never made me feel like it was my fault we weren't getting pregnant. And you always made me feel okay about the possibility that we might never be parents. My love for you during that process grew beyond words. Your strength, your courage, and your love were amazing.
Now here we are, three short years and a million miles later, pregnant with our first child, and even more in love than on the day we got married. I didn't think it was possible to love you more, but as I carry your child, my love for you grows stronger and stronger every day. I am so blessed that on September 10, 2005, you chose to become my husband and spend the rest of your life with me.
Here is to the rest of our lives together, and to making each passing year better than the last. I can't imagine my life without you, and wonder how there was life before you. I love you with all of my heart.






11 Thoughts:
Happy Anniversary Guys! :) Hope you had a great day!
How lovely. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I wish you both all the best.
That is just such a picture!!! So sweet!!! Awwww....
We got married in 2005 too! Your DH is just amazing! The last sentence was simple, and yet so endearing: I love you with all of my heart.
AWWWWWWW.....
Happy Anniversary! We are so close in events... our anniversary is 10/1 and also 3 years! Cannot believe how fast it's gone by but cannot imagine life any other way. ;)
*hugs*
AWWW, so sweet! Congratulations!
aw, what a sweet post. Love the picture!! :)
Congrats on 3 years!
That was a very sweet post. I know with out a doubt that you and Adam are perfect for each other. I'm happy that you guys have grown stronger in your love. Congrats.
Ahh, so sweet, happy anniversary, Thank God that you guys found eachother, what a blessing you are to eachother, and how amazing that there is a piece of both of you growing in your right now :)
Hope you guys had a great day
((HUGS))
You guys are SO CUTE!! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to you both. Sorry I am late in sending you best wishes. x
Dear Chelle..
This is such a wonderful.. beautiful tribute to your husband.
Love conquers all.!
Happy Anniversary and many many more to come.
Hope you and baby are doing well..
With love
Michele xx
Post a Comment